The solar heat transfer station Solex DWHX is a preinstalled and leak-tested unit with integrated double wall heat exchanger for transferring heat from the collector to the storage tank.
Completely insulated, with generously dimensioned double wall stainless steel plate heat exchanger, integrated preset and pre-wired controller assures a simple and quick installation as well as a safe commissioning.
It contains important fittings and safety devices for the operation of the solar thermal system:
- Ball valves in supply and return in combination with check
valves to prevent gravity and thermo circulation
- Connections for flushing, filling and draining the system
- Air vent for manual bleeding of the heat exchanger
- Flow meter for displaying and setting the flow rate
- Temperature gauges in supply and return for displaying both temperatures
- Pressure gauge for displaying the system pressure
- Pressure relief valve to prevent over-pressure
- Three-speed solar pump for wide range of flow rates
- Three-speed bronze pump for the secondary (DHW) loop
Compact wall hung design of the unit with insulation shell made of durable elastic EPP prevents heat losses and increases overall system efficiency. Integral to the unit are variable speed collector and storage tank circulators, double wall design heat exchanger, and the electronics to drive it all. With only four piping connections needed, the SolexDWHX significantly reduces the time and space required for installation.